Hi,

I developed a MDB which uses some external JARs. Those jars are present in folder called lib under the same project. At development time in eclipse.

Now I want to deploy the application in WAS.

When I created the EAR for my MDB application, it created a jar file. And that jar file contains that lib folder which contains those external JARs.

When I deploy this ear and start it, it will be not started and the error is : "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext", but the jar of spring exist in the lib directory of project.

I need guideline to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance.