Hello,
I'm trying to use MQ 6.0 as the JMS provider on WAS 6.1. When I test the server connection it gives me the following error message.

WebSphere MQ server MyMQServer connection test failed for WebSphere MQ queue manager QM_bss_spare_03 with an exception:
MQ resource discovery classes are not available.

- The value of MQ_INSTALL_ROOT? C:/Program Files/IBM/WebSphere MQ
- Does the MQ_INSTALL_ROOT\Java\lib directory exist, and in particular does the com.ibm.mq.jar file exist? YES
- The full version of my install? WebSphere 6.1.0.0 and MQ 6.0

Thanks in advance for any help / suggestion.