Accesing Websphere Portal server installed on Remote Machine FromRAD 7.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Accesing Websphere Portal server installed on Remote Machine FromRAD 7.0 - Websphere ; Hi All, I have installed the RAD 7.0 on Windows platform and Websphere Portal Server 6.1 is installed on AIX OS. Now I want to know how to connect portal server from RAD to run portal application or run admin ...

  1. Accesing Websphere Portal server installed on Remote Machine FromRAD 7.0

    Hi All,

    I have installed the RAD 7.0 on Windows platform and Websphere Portal Server 6.1 is installed on AIX OS.

    Now I want to know how to connect portal server from RAD to run portal application or run admin console.

    Pls help me

  2. Re: Accesing Websphere Portal server installed on Remote MachineFrom RAD 7.0

    You need to go to servers view and create a new server instance. In the wizard, give the IP address of the remote machine where your portal is installed.
    For detailed steps ... go to this link ... http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ra...AGX10&S_CMP=LP
    and check out the article named "Rapid portal development". It has a section on adding a new server instance.

  3. Re: Accesing Websphere Portal server installed on Remote MachineFrom RAD 7.0

    Hi

    In Rapid portal development pdf document.. they have mentioned steps to create new instance of *local* server but I need to add/attache remote portal server 6.1 in RAD 7.0

    Pls provide me steps to do same.

    Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread