Portlet update - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet update - Websphere ; Hi, I'm trying to update several portlets from Portal admin console but with no luck. In log files i see message that portlet started after update but update page in browser hangs and portlet isn't working at all (in admin ...

  1. Portlet update

    Hi,

    I'm trying to update several portlets from Portal admin console but with no luck. In log files i see message that portlet started after update but update page in browser hangs and portlet isn't working at all (in admin console portlet status is running).

  2. Re: Portlet update

    Are yo running out of the box portal. Depending on your version, I believe there are fixes. Also, you may want to make sure your default jvm settings have been changed to something higher, ie..256 initial 1280 max.

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg27014411

  3. Re: Portlet update

    Did you try using xmlaccess. If so is it also not able to update the portlets? Could you please upload the log files for review.