calling Portal search from external app. - Websphere

This is a discussion on calling Portal search from external app. - Websphere ; hello, can I call Portal search through URL? Results should be displayed on Portal page; Portal is configured to allow anonymous search. Thanks a lot for suggestions!!...

  1. calling Portal search from external app.

    hello,

    can I call Portal search through URL? Results should be displayed on Portal page; Portal is configured to allow anonymous search.

    Thanks a lot for suggestions!!

  2. Re: calling Portal search from external app.

    Hello,
    The Search REST API is the same in WebSphere Portal 6.1 and Lotus Quickr.

    You may try *Integrating IBM Lotus Sametime with the IBM Lotus Quickr Search REST service* at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lo...uickr-sametime.

    Thank you,
    David Yang
    WebSphere Portal support

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

+ Reply to Thread