WebSphere Portal Performance Test - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere Portal Performance Test - Websphere ; Hi to all, I need to make a Performance Test for my WebSphere Portal; I've tried to use The Grinder (as 3 as 3.2 version) but the result seems to be not so true; I argue that problem is in ...

  1. WebSphere Portal Performance Test

    Hi to all,
    I need to make a Performance Test for my WebSphere Portal; I've tried to use The Grinder (as 3 as 3.2 version) but the result seems to be not so true; I argue that problem is in my environment distributed on several Servers and in the fact that Grinder does not consider time of call that WPS make at BE.

    I have:

    2 WPS Server 6.1.0.19
    2 WAS Server used as back end(on different machines)
    2 DB2 Server in Cluster
    2 LDAP Server in cluster

    Have you any suggestion about some free software usefull for me?

    Thanks in advance
    Emanuele

  2. Re: WebSphere Portal Performance Test

    hey,
    I am assuming this is no longer an issue.. Also curious , what did you arrive at? If it is still an issue , let us know

+ Reply to Thread