Hi,

I have a request to be able to run some portlets in the WAS 6.1 portlet container. However, these portlets use the Portal Struts Framework (PSF) and thus will not run in the WAS Portlet Container (WPC). What options do I have? I really don't feel like totally rewriting these portlets but I don't see any other ways except trying to get the PSF to run in the WPC which looks quite hard given the changes made to make struts to make it run (view commands, render-params, etc). I cannot use iframes either.