How to use Custome Login Page in place of Default Login Page - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to use Custome Login Page in place of Default Login Page - Websphere ; Hi, I want to use my custom login page which will be having my custom login portlet,so how to redirect to my custom login page instead of portal default login page in 6.1?. Thanks in Advance...

  1. How to use Custome Login Page in place of Default Login Page

    Hi,

    I want to use my custom login page which will be having my custom login portlet,so how to redirect to my custom login page instead of portal default login page in 6.1?.

    Thanks in Advance

  2. Re: How to use Custome Login Page in place of Default Login Page

  3. Re: How to use Custome Login Page in place of Default Login Page

    Hi Jasi,
    Thanks For reply.
    The link you suggested gives the information that how to create a custom portlet !
    but i already created a custom portlet which is placed on a custom page,so i want to redirect to my custom page during start up instead of default portal page login portlet.

+ Reply to Thread