Web App Integrator (WAI) and Portal session - Websphere

This is a discussion on Web App Integrator (WAI) and Portal session - Websphere ; Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to preserve the Portal session when displaying a web application using the Web App Integrator (WAI) portlet? I tried to use it but I noticed that it doesn't keep ...

  1. Web App Integrator (WAI) and Portal session

    Hi,

    I would like to know if there is a way to preserve the Portal session when displaying a web application using the Web App Integrator (WAI) portlet?
    I tried to use it but I noticed that it doesn't keep track of the portal session while you're working inside the web application..
    did anybody encounter that? is there a way around it?

  2. Re: Web App Integrator (WAI) and Portal session

    Hello all,

    Did anybody encounter the problem of Portal session expiring when using the Web Application Integrator (WAI)?

+ Reply to Thread