We have a Web service deployed in Tomcat Server.
We are using this Web Service through Websphere 6.0 server with client included inside a WAR as dependency JAR.
This client was created using RAD wizard with WSDL as input.

Now a Security Policy has been introduced in Web Service using WSIT. Can any one let me know what all changes we need to do to Client JAR or parent WAR to support this. Basically we are facing issues with loading wsit-client.xml on startup in Websphere.

PS: I do have all desired certificates available with me.

Thanks