Hi,

I use Websphere Portal 6.1, I'm configuring web service to connect to Producer. At "URL to WSDL service definitions:"
I entered service's URL : http*s*://producer_server/service.wsdl but I got error as below. I check current environment without enable firewall as well as proxy.

The error don't happen with NON SSL URL (http://producer_server/service.wsdl)

==================
EJPWB2007E: Error occurred while reading WSDL definition from URL: https://producer_server/service.wsdl : WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at https://producer_server/service.wsdl'..

com.ibm.wps.command.CommandFailedException: EJPWB2007E: Error occurred while reading WSDL definition from URL: https://producer_server/service.wsdl : WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'https://producer_server/service.wsdl'..

WrappedException is: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'https://producer_server/service.wsdl'.:

at com.ibm.wps.command.AbstractCommand.throwCommandFa iledException(AbstractCommand.java:504)

at com.ibm.wps.command.wsrp.consumer.CreateProducerCo mmand.determineWsrpUrls(CreateProducerCommand.java :608)

at com.ibm.wps.command.wsrp.consumer.CreateProducerCo mmand.internalExecute(CreateProducerCommand.java:3 33)

at com.ibm.wps.command.wsrp.AuthorizedCommand.execute (AuthorizedCommand.java:89)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.managewebservices.actions.DoC reateProducerAction.createProducer(DoCreateProduce rAction.java:224)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.managewebservices.actions.DoC reateProducerAction.saveProducerProperties(DoCreat eProducerAction.java:152)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.managewebservices.actions.DoC reateProducerAction.doExecute(DoCreateProducerActi on.java:106)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.adminstruts.actions.BaseActio n.execute(BaseAction.java:64)

Thanks,