Dojo version for Portal 6 ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Dojo version for Portal 6 ? - Websphere ; I am looking for info on dojo and portal 6.0. Can someone please provide answer to following questions: 1. Does Portal 6.0 use dojo? 2. What version of dojo does Portal 6 support? 3. Is dojo 1.1.1 compatible with portal ...

  1. Dojo version for Portal 6 ?

    I am looking for info on dojo and portal 6.0. Can someone please provide answer to following questions:

    1. Does Portal 6.0 use dojo?
    2. What version of dojo does Portal 6 support?
    3. Is dojo 1.1.1 compatible with portal 6?

    thanks

  2. Re: Dojo version for Portal 6 ?

    Only Portal 6.1 contains a version of dojo (1.1.1 to be precise). Dojo on portal can have many ramifications, which is why portal recommends using this dojo available on the server in your portlets.
    To see a comprehensive discussions on all such issues, refer to "Dojo and WebSphere Portal" section under Portal 6.1 info center (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...r1m0/index.jsp)
    If at all you plan to use dojo in WP 6.0, you would need to package your own dojo with your portlets and would be expected to take care of the issues mentioned above.

+ Reply to Thread