Spring 3 portlet MVC in WebSphere portal 6.1: empty portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Spring 3 portlet MVC in WebSphere portal 6.1: empty portlet - Websphere ; Hello, We're using Spring portlet MVC from Spring 3.0.0M3 from the annotation support to create portlets to deploy to WebSphere portal 6.1. When developping under RAD 7.5 and deploying to our local developement portal server, all is OK. When deploying ...

  1. Spring 3 portlet MVC in WebSphere portal 6.1: empty portlet

    Hello,

    We're using Spring portlet MVC from Spring 3.0.0M3 from the annotation support to create portlets to deploy to WebSphere portal 6.1.

    When developping under RAD 7.5 and deploying to our local developement portal server, all is OK.
    When deploying our portlets to the integration server running on Solaris, all seems to working fine but nothing is displayed in the portlet! We try to deploy a simple portlet with just an HTML output but it's still the same, nothing is displayed in the portlet (we just see the portlet title and skin).

    In this integration environement, a simple JSP portlet (created with RAD wizard) works and a Generic portlet using the OutputStream also works.

    In the logs, we crearly saw the Spring initialization, the JSP initialization and no errors. I checked the compiled JSP and it seems to be OK.

    If someone have some ideas? I don't have any ideas left.

    Regards,

    Loïc

  2. Re: Spring 3 portlet MVC in WebSphere portal 6.1: empty portlet

    We found the issue, we integrate jsp-api.jar in our war file, removing it solve the issue.

+ Reply to Thread