Portal 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi, i installed feature packs(WEB 2.0, EJB 3.0, Web services) over existing WAS 6.1 runtime. My question is if i must to reinstall existing WebSphere Portal 6.1 to applay this changes or i can augment existing wp_profile? Regards, Klemen...

  1. Portal 6.1

    Hi,

    i installed feature packs(WEB 2.0, EJB 3.0, Web services) over existing WAS 6.1 runtime.
    My question is if i must to reinstall existing WebSphere Portal 6.1 to applay this changes or i can augment existing wp_profile?

    Regards,
    Klemen

  2. Re: Portal 6.1

    Hi,

    To the best of my knoweldge, no that should not be required.

    Regards!

  3. Re: Portal 6.1

    Or I would like to think the profile needs some changes too. Let me see if I can find out more concrete information.

  4. Re: Portal 6.1

    YOu may get away with it (ie using existing )but frankly if you have completely reinstalled the Portal 6.1 code it would be beneficial to recreate the profile

  5. Re: Portal 6.1

    To restate ... you could be ok using the existing profile . I just would not recommend it

+ Reply to Thread