Re: Problem during Portal 6.1 server start up - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Problem during Portal 6.1 server start up - Websphere ; No exceptions found in SystemOut.log. Are you sure this log is the right one? -FF The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of IBM....

  1. Re: Problem during Portal 6.1 server start up

    No exceptions found in SystemOut.log. Are you sure this log is the right one?

    -FF

  2. Re: Problem during Portal 6.1 server start up

    Yes the SystemOut.log file is correct.
    Secondly, I've provided the log from startServer.log file and that shows an exception....

    I'm facing problem with stop server too...and not able to stop the server...raising a separate thread for that...

+ Reply to Thread