Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask - Websphere ; Please check /config/cells/ /nodes//servers/WebSphere_Portal/resources.xml. Your Portal user ID's full DN and the group full DN should be in the file. If not, then that is the problem. -FF The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily ...

  1. Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask

    Please check /config/cells/ /nodes//servers/WebSphere_Portal/resources.xml.
    Your Portal user ID's full DN and the group full DN should be in the file. If not, then that is the problem.

    -FF

  2. Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask

    Also attach your wimconfig.xml as well.

    -FF

  3. Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask

    We have tried this in a clean portal instance and its seems working.

    Thanks for the help!

    Shan

+ Reply to Thread