Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask - Websphere ; vmm adapter.log is attached. Thanks! Shan...

  1. Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask

    vmm adapter.log is attached.

    Thanks!
    Shan

  2. Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask

    Did you make any changes to UserRepository.xml? Can you attach ConfigTrace.log and wimconfig.xml?

    -FF

  3. Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask

    We have added wpsadmin to the UserRepository.xml
    I have attached traces.jar that has the files!

    Thanks!

    Shan

  4. Re: VMM - CUR installation error in wp-create-cur-custom-propertytask

    The problem is
    ConfigEngine.sh wp-change-portal-admin-user -Dskip.ldap.validation=true -DnewAdminPw=xxxxxx -DnewAdminId=uid=wpsadmin2,o=Default Organization -DnewAdminGroupId=cn=domain expert,o=Default Organization

    When you have a space in the DN, you need to put it in double quotes. So the command above should be