Websphere Portal Server Integration with IBM Web contentmanagement? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere Portal Server Integration with IBM Web contentmanagement? - Websphere ; Hi, I am working on Websphere Portal Server. I have to integrate Websphere Portal Server with IBM Web Content Management. Is there any default component in portal server for integration with web content management or do we need to install ...

  1. Websphere Portal Server Integration with IBM Web contentmanagement?

    Hi,

    I am working on Websphere Portal Server.
    I have to integrate Websphere Portal Server with IBM Web Content Management.
    Is there any default component in portal server for integration with web content management or do we need to install web content management separately?
    (I heard wcm is a component of websphere portal server)

    If you have any links please share with me

    Thanks & Regards,
    K.Kiran Kumar

  2. Re: Websphere Portal Server Integration with IBM Web contentmanagement?

    The pages containing authoring portlet and local rendering portlet are installed with the portal server installation itself. You will have to run configure-wcm-authoring task if you have previously uninstalled them.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...r1m0/index.jsp

    and
    http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/portalwi...agement&sort=A

    may be of interest to you.

  3. Re: Websphere Portal Server Integration with IBM Web contentmanagement?

    The so-called "content" install is what you need. Make sure you download "content" offering from Passport Advantage site.

    -FF