destroying custom portlet service - Websphere

This is a discussion on destroying custom portlet service - Websphere ; Hi all, I have a custom portlet service which overrides init method and is called when service is initialized, that is on portal startup. i am interestd to know, when and how portlet service gets destroyed? please suggest.. many thanks.. ...

  1. destroying custom portlet service

    Hi all,

    I have a custom portlet service which overrides init method and is called when service is initialized, that is on portal startup.

    i am interestd to know, when and how portlet service gets destroyed?

    please suggest..

    many thanks..
    **
    *http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com*

  2. Re: destroying custom portlet service

    portlet services should only be destroyed on shutdown

  3. Re: destroying custom portlet service

    do we have any control for shutting down the custom portlet service OR this get destroyed on portal shutdown?

    many thanks..

    http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com

  4. Re: destroying custom portlet service

    no this is controlled by the service manager for portal