where to define servicePreferences for custom portlet service? - Websphere

This is a discussion on where to define servicePreferences for custom portlet service? - Websphere ; Hi all, I have implemented a custom portlet service. It's implementation class needs to overried init method public void init(Preferences servicePreferences) { } I want to know, where do i need to define servicePreferences, so that i can get it ...

  1. where to define servicePreferences for custom portlet service?

    Hi all,

    I have implemented a custom portlet service.
    It's implementation class needs to overried init method

    public void init(Preferences servicePreferences) {

    }

    I want to know, where do i need to define servicePreferences, so that i can get it
    inside init method.

    many thanks..
    **
    *http://ExtremePortal.blogspot.com*

  2. Re: where to define servicePreferences for custom portlet service?

    Please see the registering your service part at the bottom
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...76%69%63%22%20

    they go into the same provider

  3. Re: where to define servicePreferences for custom portlet service?

    thanks for the response.

    Yes i got the step for defining service preference...

    by creating another custom property in WP PortletServiceRegistryService and provide
    following data for name and value.

    . =

    thanks again..
    **