Access Quickr Domino using Rest API - Websphere

This is a discussion on Access Quickr Domino using Rest API - Websphere ; Has any one tried accessing Quickr on domino using REST API. I have tried it for Quickr on top og Websphere Portal , it is working atleast I am able to get the library names but unable to create a ...

  1. Access Quickr Domino using Rest API

    Has any one tried accessing Quickr on domino using REST API.
    I have tried it for Quickr on top og Websphere Portal , it is working atleast I am able to get the library names but unable to create a place .

    But in case of Quickr on Domino I am not able to get even the folder name .

    Has any one done anything similar to this before or if any one has any document related to this then please forward me the link to that document .

    Thanks

    Pranav

  2. Re: Access Quickr Domino using Rest API

    Are you using Quickr 8.2 for Domino? I don't believe the REST APIs were there before this latest version.

    Brian

  3. Re: Access Quickr Domino using Rest API

    I am using Quickr 8.1 on domino .

  4. Re: Access Quickr Domino using Rest API

    I have successfully used the Quickr APIs on Domino. Are you still having a problem with this? What issues are you running into?

  5. Re: Access Quickr Domino using Rest API

    Hi bosox,
    I am using the REST API to access the library contents (folders and documents) and display them in an HTML page. My environment was Quickr J2EE 8.1 and 8.1.1 .
    Now i am moving to Quickr (8.2) on Domino(8.5), but sadly the code I used is not working anymore, specifically, the Search and the Upload functions.
    For the search, the code i used for Domino is as follows:
    function dominoSearch(){
    var xmlHttp= new XMLHttpRequest();
    var searchUrl += "http://myServer?page=1&pagesize=50&category=document&depth=recursive";
    xmlHttp.open ('POST', searchUrl, false);
    xmlHttp.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "quickr/query+xml;");
    var xmlRequest = " "+
    " "+
    " "+
    " "+
    " "+
    " "+
    " "+
    " "+
    "";
    xmlHttp.send(xmlRequest);
    alert(xmlHttp.status);// this keeps resulting with 415
    }
    Any idea..?
    Thanks you.

+ Reply to Thread