Vinod,

Can you let me know how you see the heap increasing? Are you using a tool, or are you monitoring the verbose garbage collection? One thing to try, is to manually generate a javacore (kill -3). The reason for this, is that this forces the JVM to do a full GC. This may be running fine, and just has not preformed a full GC and thus it appears the heap is growing, even though it's all going to be cleaned up when a full GC happens.

- Matt