Crawler stops after dcs errors - Websphere

This is a discussion on Crawler stops after dcs errors - Websphere ; Hi I have created and configured a search collection which crawls through my library While the crawling process runs it is throwing the following exception in some cases Stellent Conversion Error code The process was interrupted from the Java side ...

  1. Crawler stops after dcs errors

    Hi

    I have created and configured a search collection which crawls through my library

    While the crawling process runs it is throwing the following exception in some cases

    Stellent Conversion Error code
    The process was interrupted from the Java side

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: Crawler stops after dcs errors

    This occurs because my library contains some videos. Is there any configuration I can make in order crawling skip this files.

    thanks

  3. Re: Crawler stops after dcs errors

    Yes, inside the Manage Search portlet you can set the crawler to ignore certain types of files. You'll need to edit the content source and define filters for the specific content source that you're using.

    - Matt

  4. Re: Crawler stops after dcs errors

    Hello,
    Please install *PK81727* (PORTAL SEARCH CRAWLER STOPS CRAWLING WHEN THERE ARE DCS CONVERSION ERRORS) also.

    Thank you,
    David Yang
    WebSphere Portal support

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

+ Reply to Thread