Re: Problem in switching the Portlet Mode in JSF Portlet usingwp.l2.url.helper - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Problem in switching the Portlet Mode in JSF Portlet usingwp.l2.url.helper - Websphere ; So if you go to edit from the portlet menu of the target portlet it works fine? IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0, V5.1, V5.0 IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0 The postings on this ...

  1. Re: Problem in switching the Portlet Mode in JSF Portlet usingwp.l2.url.helper

    So if you go to edit from the portlet menu of the target portlet it works fine?

  2. Re: Problem in switching the Portlet Mode in JSF Portlet usingwp.l2.url.helper

    Yes.

    But once I use this link and come across this message, it shows the same error from the menu too.

    If I log out and log back in and go to the target portlet and it's edit mode from menu, it works fine.

  3. Re: Problem in switching the Portlet Mode in JSF Portlet usingwp.l2.url.helper

    To fully debug this I would need to see an xmlaccess export of the page you are coming from and the target page

  4. Re: Problem in switching the Portlet Mode in JSF Portlet usingwp.l2.url.helper

    Attached zip file contains both source and target exports.

    Thanks for your help.

    Please let me know if you need any thing else.

+ Reply to Thread