LTPA single sign on between two websphere portal instances - Websphere

This is a discussion on LTPA single sign on between two websphere portal instances - Websphere ; I have two websphere portal servers one a 6.0 and another a 6.1. Is there a way I can do a SSO between these two? Should I be using LTPA?...

  1. LTPA single sign on between two websphere portal instances

    I have two websphere portal servers one a 6.0 and another a 6.1. Is there a way I can do a SSO between these two?
    Should I be using LTPA?

  2. Re: LTPA single sign on between two websphere portal instances

    On Jul 22, 12:48 pm, gigi.p...@ilitchholdings.com wrote:
    > I have two websphere portal servers one a 6.0 and another a 6.1. Is there a way I can do a SSO between these two?
    > Should I be using LTPA?

    Importing one key to the other should suffice...

    Rick

  3. Re: LTPA single sign on between two websphere portal instances

    Yes. Make sure you have both configured to the same LDAP, use the same SSO Domain, and the same realm name. Then export the LTPA key from the 6.0 system and import it into the 6.1.

    -FF