I'm experiencing a problem with the /wps/mypoc servlet in WPS 6.0.1.4...

We are configured with WebSEAL using TAI++. When I go to a /wps/mypoc URL without first logging into portal, WebSEAL properly intercepts the request and asks my to log in. I am then forwarded to the original requested URL, but any lookups for custom unique names of protected pages in the resolver that I wrote come back empty, as if they are being searched using an anonymous security context. If I then use the same URL a second time the resolver works fine.

Is it possible that when /wps/mypoc is invoked the first time, that I am authenticated to WAS but the portal login has not yet been invoked? Is there a fixpack or configuration setting to fix this?