need help for displaying frames in portlet--urgent - Websphere

This is a discussion on need help for displaying frames in portlet--urgent - Websphere ; Hi, i am developing a JSR 168 portlet, and my view jsp contains and tags. Now since frameset and frames cant be viewed inside a body tag, and portlet is rendered by skin which is called by Default.jsp (Theme) which ...

  1. need help for displaying frames in portlet--urgent

    Hi,
    i am developing a JSR 168 portlet, and my view jsp contains and tags. Now since frameset and frames cant be viewed inside a body tag, and portlet is rendered by skin which is called by Default.jsp (Theme) which contains tag, portlet is ignoring the frames tag. Is there a way to display frame inside portlet? (ofcourse i dont want to use iframe). The requirement is such that i have to use frame tag. guys plz help me out. its very frustrating

    Thanks.

  2. Re: need help for displaying frames in portlet--urgent

    is this the only Portlet on the page, then you could use a different theme template.

    Do you want all the navigation for portal on this page as well?