Trouble installing Portlet (.war file) in WebSphere 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Trouble installing Portlet (.war file) in WebSphere 6.0 - Websphere ; Hello, I have created a Portlet using RAD 7.0. Exported the .War file and am trying to install it in WebSphere 6.0. Keep getting Log errors, not installing successfully. Can copy Log errors into thread if need be. Am I ...

  1. Trouble installing Portlet (.war file) in WebSphere 6.0

    Hello,

    I have created a Portlet using RAD 7.0.
    Exported the .War file and am trying to install it in WebSphere 6.0.

    Keep getting Log errors, not installing successfully.
    Can copy Log errors into thread if need be.

    Am I missing something?

    Are there any tutorials where I can do a basic Portlet, export it, and install.
    I want to make sure I am going everything correctly.

    Thank You.

  2. Re: Trouble installing Portlet (.war file) in WebSphere 6.0

    do post the logs here

    for reference look at http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247501.pdf

+ Reply to Thread