Connection using CCDT and Java Security Exit - Websphere

This is a discussion on Connection using CCDT and Java Security Exit - Websphere ; Hi, I am unable to connect remotely to a Queue manager(AIX) using Client Channel Definition Table (AMQCLCHL.TAB) and security exit. I get Error AMQ4043 when I try to connect from Websphere Explorer (Windows). I am able to connect when I ...

  1. Connection using CCDT and Java Security Exit

    Hi,

    I am unable to connect remotely to a Queue manager(AIX) using Client Channel Definition Table (AMQCLCHL.TAB) and security exit. I get Error AMQ4043 when I try to connect from Websphere Explorer (Windows). I am able to connect when I specify the Connection Details instead of using Client Channel Definition table.

    On running command DIS CHL(*) CHLTYPE(CLNTCONN) ALL, this is what I see:

    1 : DIS CHL(*) CHLTYPE(CLNTCONN) ALL
    AMQ8414: Display Channel details.
    CHANNEL(PLM.SECURE.SVRCONN) CHLTYPE(CLNTCONN)
    AFFINITY(PREFERRED) ALTDATE(2009-08-04)
    ALTTIME(09.56.51) CLNTWGHT(0)
    COMPHDR(NONE) COMPMSG(NONE)
    CONNAME(cell.bbn.com(1421)) DESCR( )
    HBINT(300) KAINT(AUTO)
    LOCLADDR( ) MAXMSGL(4194304)
    MODENAME( ) PASSWORD( )
    QMNAME(PLMESB_DEVEDM_A) RCVDATA( )
    RCVEXIT( ) SCYDATA( )
    SCYEXIT(com.abc.plm.mq7.exits.MQ7Exit)
    SENDDATA( ) SENDEXIT( )
    SHARECNV(10) SSLCIPH( )
    SSLPEER( ) TPNAME( )
    TRPTYPE(TCP) USERID( )
    AMQ8414: Display Channel details.
    CHANNEL(SYSTEM.DEF.CLNTCONN) CHLTYPE(CLNTCONN)
    AFFINITY(PREFERRED) ALTDATE(2009-08-06)
    ALTTIME(08.55.26) CLNTWGHT(0)
    COMPHDR(NONE) COMPMSG(NONE)
    CONNAME( ) DESCR( )
    HBINT(300) KAINT(AUTO)
    LOCLADDR( ) MAXMSGL(4194304)
    MODENAME( ) PASSWORD( )
    QMNAME( ) RCVDATA( )
    RCVEXIT( ) SCYDATA( )
    SCYEXIT( ) SENDDATA( )
    SENDEXIT( ) SHARECNV(10)
    SSLCIPH( ) SSLPEER( )
    TPNAME( ) TRPTYPE(TCP)
    USERID( )

    The SCYEXIT attribute of Client Connection Channel PLM.SECURE.SVRCONN displays the name of the Java class that is being used as the Client Side security Exit. A server connection channel by the same name exists.

    Results of command DIS CHL(PLM.SECURE.SVRCONN) CHLTYPE(SVRCONN) ALL

    3 : DIS CHL(PLM.SECURE.SVRCONN) CHLTYPE(SVRCONN) ALL
    AMQ8414: Display Channel details.
    CHANNEL(PLM.SECURE.SVRCONN) CHLTYPE(SVRCONN)
    ALTDATE(2009-07-31) ALTTIME(14.58.09)
    COMPHDR(NONE) COMPMSG(NONE)
    DESCR( ) HBINT(300)
    KAINT(AUTO) MAXINST(999999999)
    MAXINSTC(999999999) MAXMSGL(4194304)
    MCAUSER(nobody) MONCHL(QMGR)
    RCVDATA( ) RCVEXIT( )
    SCYDATA( )
    SCYEXIT(/sail/u/mabangia/plm/v7exits/lib/exit(ChannelExit))
    SENDDATA( ) SENDEXIT( )
    SHARECNV(10) SSLCAUTH(REQUIRED)
    SSLCIPH( ) SSLPEER( )
    TRPTYPE(TCP)

    The SCYEXIT attribute of Server Connection Channel PLM.SECURE.SVRCONN displays the name of the C code that is being Server Side security Exit.

    I have also created the following Environment variables and set properly:

    MQCHLLIB=C:\temp
    MQCHLTAB=AMQCLCHL.TAB
    exitClassPath=c:\temp\PLMMQ7Exit.jar

    I have also added the JavaExitsClassPath to the ClientExitPath of the mqclient.ini file.

    The Event Viewer shows me the following : The dynamically loadable library "c:\temp\PLMMQ7Exit.jar.dll" was not found.

    Please suggest.

    Regards,
    Manav Bangia

  2. Re: Connection using CCDT and Java Security Exit

    A couple of corrections/additions in the previous post:

    1) The version of Websphere MQ is 7.0
    2) Please ignore the and in CHANNEL and SCYEXIT attributes of Channel Details
    3) The Event Viewer also showed the following :"The dynamically loadable library "com.abc.plm.mq7.exits.MQ7Exit" was not found." in addition to showing " The dynamically loadable library "c:\temp\PLMMQ7Exit.jar.dll" was not found." which was from an earlier test.

    Regards,
    Manav Bangia

+ Reply to Thread