See attached image:

I have deployed my.war file on WAS cluster. In my.war i specified the IP,QName etc to put messages on MQ. Now i planned to make other MQ server QM2 to failover of MQ.
I can not specify configuration details in my WAR file for TWO MQ server so when one MQ fail i have to edit in war file and restart the application this is, ofcouse, not preferable. MQ expert says that in this situation place MQ server locally on WAS nodes and set factory scope to node level so that whatever instance of application will be served it will put messages on local MQ.

Can anyone help how can i achieve this. what should be done on was so that it provide MQ failover.

Regards,

Arif