We have been trying to configure WASCE 2.1 with OpenMQ(Which has much in common with Websphere MQ). while browsing found an example that can help us acheive this http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/in...-provider.html. but the problem is the resource adapter that is given as a part of this example doesn't seem to work. We are in hunt for a resource adapter (JCA compliant) that takes in .bindings file to build JNDI context lookup that we can use to configure our MDB with. Several days has passed trying to figure out what are we missing. and several more trying to find a proper resource adapter. Please post a solution... and queries if u need more info on how we went about.

Thanks in advance,
Somasundaram