Re: How MQ failover without (HACMP, shared disk etc ) - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: How MQ failover without (HACMP, shared disk etc ) - Websphere ; I think the solution to use CCDT files is perfact for my environment but i m enable to detail, how to implement this, on Information Center. Can anyone provide any link for article or doc for this ?? Regards, Arif...

  1. Re: How MQ failover without (HACMP, shared disk etc )

    I think the solution to use CCDT files is perfact for my environment but i m enable to detail, how to implement this, on Information Center.
    Can anyone provide any link for article or doc for this ??

    Regards,

    Arif

  2. Re: How MQ failover without (HACMP, shared disk etc )

    I think the solution to use CCDT files is perfact for my environment but i m unable to find the detail, how to implement this, on Information Center.
    Can anyone provide any link for article or doc for this ??

    Regards,

    Arif

  3. Re: How MQ failover without (HACMP, shared disk etc )

    Infocenter pages for MQ V7.0, in "WMQ Clients" manual:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c/cs12700_.htm
    and
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c/cs12720_.htm

    Note that Channel Weighting and Affinity are new features in MQ V7.0. Your app has to use client mode connection to use a CCDT, not binding (aka server) mode.

    In binding mode, the app can only connect to a queue manager that is running on the same system as the app. Binding mode provides better reliability and integrity than client (ie. the app won't be unexpectedly disconnected from the qmgr due to transient network or TCP problems).

    HTH, Glenn

+ Reply to Thread