I m reading the document atached
An extract from your that is:

=============================EXTRACT============== =============
3.2.3. When not to use standby machine - shared disks
If the trapped messages problem is not applicable, such as there is no need to restart a failed queue manager with its messages intact, then shared disks are not necessary. This occurs if the system is only used for event messages that will be re-transmitted regularly, for messages that expire in a relatively short time, or for
non-persistent messages (where an application is not relying on WebSphere MQ for assured delivery). *For these situations, you can make a system highly available by using WebSphere MQ queue manager clustering only. This technology load balances messages and routes around failed servers. See "WebSphere MQ Queue Manager clusters" for more information on queue manager clusters.*

See Figure 5 on Page No 19 application is puting message on QM2. Thoough QM1, QM4, QM5 providing failover but what happend if QM2 down how tp tell application that now to send messages on QM2.
If auther wnat say that there will multiple application instances for QM1, QM2 and QM3 then how it would be possible if application is deployed on WAS cluster. we cant installed mutiple application with same context root.
Please anyone clear this.

In my environment application configuration is statically pointing to ONE Qmgr. i dont want HA of messages but how can i get failover of Qmgrs.

Thanks,

Arif