Re: What Type of Clustering for T24 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: What Type of Clustering for T24 - Websphere ; Dear, I m very much clear and your second solution (using MQ client) is more suitable for me. Just tell me any document or link to work with MQ Client CCDT file. Regard, Arif...

  1. Re: What Type of Clustering for T24

    Dear,
    I m very much clear and your second solution (using MQ client) is more suitable for me. Just tell me any document or link to work with MQ Client CCDT file.

    Regard,

    Arif

  2. Re: What Type of Clustering for T24

    Dear,
    I m very much clear and your second solution (using MQ client) is more suitable for me. Just tell me any document or link to work with MQ Client CCDT file.

    but there is problem with this solution that the machine on which QM client is installed is single point of failure. Both Qmgrs are running but what to do if client fails.

    Regard,

    Arif

+ Reply to Thread