Re: Error while executingJMSAdminGUI: No class definition found - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Error while executingJMSAdminGUI: No class definition found - Websphere ; Looks like you have the similar issue as i did when i started coding using those tutorials. I hope you notice that the MQ series and RAD which they is not latest. I guess in those versions while installing it ...

  1. Re: Error while executingJMSAdminGUI: No class definition found

    Looks like you have the similar issue as i did when i started coding using those tutorials.

    I hope you notice that the MQ series and RAD which they is not latest. I guess in those versions while installing it might not have updated the required system variables.

    So If you are using the latest MQ Series, you should first use the Websphere MQ Explorer ( eclipse like platform ) for adding new queues and maintaining queues. Note they are doing those thing using JMSAdminGUI which is not required with MQ v7.

    And the comes the problem of those VM arguments. The straight solution to this one is remove every VM Arguments that you may have added. Then add external jars to your project. Please make sure that you add every jar file which is there in the the MQ/lib directory and also the two jar files which you must have downloaded ( P.S: I don`t remember the exact link to these. But I meant the jars which you must have got with JMSAdminGUI.jar ). Then try to run the project.

    This way it worked fine for me. I do think that these VM Arguments might have been required for older versions and would n`t be required to be added explicitly with newer versions.

    If you get any more errors the feel free to post it here. I should upload my project then.

    Enjoy

    P.S: The 2 jars that I have mentioned are : mqcontext.jar, com.ibm.mq.pcf-6.1.jar.

  2. Re: Error while executingJMSAdminGUI: No class definition found

    Few +typos+ in my reply. But hope you understand it.

+ Reply to Thread