Queue sharing group - Websphere

This is a discussion on Queue sharing group - Websphere ; Hi All, I am working on the mainframe environment(z/OS) with parallel sysplex on it. I am having two QMGR in one LPar, working seperately and I want to bring it under queue sharing group. As i am new to it ...

  1. Queue sharing group

    Hi All,

    I am working on the mainframe environment(z/OS) with parallel sysplex on it.

    I am having two QMGR in one LPar, working seperately and I want to bring it under queue sharing group.

    As i am new to it can anyone suggest on how to implement it and its requirements.

    Thanks and regards,
    Sujitha.

  2. Re: Queue sharing group

    Dare I suggest that you look at the WebSphere MQ z/OS manuals????

    Ch.2 of System Setup Guide V6.0, Ch.12 of System Administration Guide.

    HTH, Glenn.

+ Reply to Thread