Naming for Key Databases - Websphere

This is a discussion on Naming for Key Databases - Websphere ; We have installed 2 new security certificates in a new key database named "new keydatabase.kdb". When we edit the httpd.conf file to point to the new key database, then our site stops working at the point that it goes into ...

  1. Naming for Key Databases

    We have installed 2 new security certificates in a new key database named "new keydatabase.kdb". When we edit the httpd.conf file to point to the new key database, then our site stops working at the point that it goes into the secure part of our shopping cart. This is on a Win2k3 machine with service pack 2 installed running Websphere Commerce Express 6.0. I am thinking it may be the space between new and keydatabase.kdb that is causing this issue.

  2. Re: Naming for Key Databases

    lbaldwin@racemark.com wrote:
    > We have installed 2 new security certificates in a new key database
    > named "new keydatabase.kdb". When we edit the httpd.conf file to
    > point to the new key database, then our site stops working at the
    > point that it goes into the secure part of our shopping cart. This is
    > on a Win2k3 machine with service pack 2 installed running Websphere
    > Commerce Express 6.0. I am thinking it may be the space between new
    > and keydatabase.kdb that is causing this issue.

    spaces are fine if you quote the entire path, e.g.:

    KeyFile "c:/foo/bar/new keydatabase.kdb"

    --
    Eric Covener

  3. Re: Naming for Key Databases

    Hi
    Can you post the error in log files of HTTP Server?
    Thansk

  4. Re: Naming for Key Databases

    You'll need to report a concrete symptom, with supporting logs, if someone is going to be able to help you.

+ Reply to Thread