IBM HTTP Server V7.0 Not Redirecting to the Browser Application - Websphere

This is a discussion on IBM HTTP Server V7.0 Not Redirecting to the Browser Application - Websphere ; Hi, I am using V7.0 of a network deployment. I have successfully installed the HTTP server with its plug-ins but when I am requesting the URL using HTTP Server its say Not Available. I am 100% sure that there is ...

  1. IBM HTTP Server V7.0 Not Redirecting to the Browser Application

    Hi,

    I am using V7.0 of a network deployment. I have successfully installed the HTTP server with its plug-ins but when I am requesting the URL using HTTP Server its say Not Available. I am 100% sure that there is some problem with my configuartions but i dont understand where is the problem.

    I have added following in my httpd.conf file for module to load.

    *LoadModule was_ap22_module C:\IBM\HTTPServer1\Plugins\bin\32bits\mod_was_ap22 _http.dll*

    I have started my webserver and using console created a new webserver by providing the Installtion directory path of my webserver and for plugins I have given 'C:\IBM\HTTPServer1\Plugins\bin\32bits\'

    Note: I am using 64-bit WAS ND on 64-bit OS. I downloaded the IBM HTTP Server for X64 but its still showing (Win32) service in my Services.

    I can access my web application directly from both of my app servers in a cluster on port 9081 and 9082.

    What is wrong please tell me????

  2. Re: IBM HTTP Server V7.0 Not Redirecting to the Browser Application

    sjunejo@temenos.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using V7.0 of a network deployment. I have successfully installed the HTTP server with its plug-ins but when I am requesting the URL using HTTP Server its say Not Available. I am 100% sure that there is some problem with my configuartions but i dont understand where is the problem.
    >
    > I have added following in my httpd.conf file for module to load.
    >
    > *LoadModule was_ap22_module C:\IBM\HTTPServer1\Plugins\bin\32bits\mod_was_ap22 _http.dll*
    >
    > I have started my webserver and using console created a new webserver by providing the Installtion directory path of my webserver and for plugins I have given 'C:\IBM\HTTPServer1\Plugins\bin\32bits\'
    >
    > Note: I am using 64-bit WAS ND on 64-bit OS. I downloaded the IBM HTTP Server for X64 but its still showing (Win32) service in my Services.
    >
    > I can access my web application directly from both of my app servers in a cluster on port 9081 and 9082.
    >
    > What is wrong please tell me????

    You need to update the plugin's config file - you do it from the WAS
    admin console.

    Ken

  3. Re: IBM HTTP Server V7.0 Not Redirecting to the Browser Application

    I HAVE SORTED THE PROBLEM. It was actually problem in my httpd.conf file where in the end the plug-in.cfg file path was incorrect. I have corrected the path from default to the new webserver directory and it worked.

    Thanks :-)

+ Reply to Thread