How to enable SQL trace for JPA? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to enable SQL trace for JPA? - Websphere ; Hi, guys, I am using OpenJPA in Websphere 7. How to enable SQL trace? I tried put this in +persistence.xml+, but it didn't work. Many thanks!...

  1. How to enable SQL trace for JPA?

    Hi, guys,
    I am using OpenJPA in Websphere 7. How to enable SQL trace?

    I tried put this

    in +persistence.xml+, but it didn't work.

    Many thanks!

  2. Re: How to enable SQL trace for JPA?

    Anybody shed me a light?

    Thank,

  3. Re: How to enable SQL trace for JPA?

    ALTER SYSTEM SET trace_enabled = TRUE;
    BTW
    what's JPA?

  4. Re: How to enable SQL trace for JPA?

    I did that same thing and this doesnt result in any change to SQL logging. But i notice than almost any setting I put in persistence.xml doesnt seem to have any effect.

    I also would like to know the answer to this one.
    I am finding the OpenJPA in websphere to be extraordinarily problematic!

  5. Re: How to enable SQL trace for JPA?

    Yes. OpenJPA was good (originated from KODO JDO), but somehow it has lots of issues within Websphere.
    I tried to switch to EclipseLink (originated from Toplink), no success.

    Cheers,
    Lann

  6. Re: How to enable SQL trace for JPA?

    Thanks a lot, Simon.Lai !