Hi,

I am trying to create a lightweight portal using the portlet aggregation tag in WebSphere Application Server 6.1.

In the portal application (one simple jsp with css) I use css by include a link
{code} {code}

But for some reason the css is only picked up the first time, after navigating in the portal (going to editmode, or through render/action urls) the css is lost.

I am following the instructions in this article.
Link: [portlet arcticle | http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we..._hesmer2.html]

How should I include css, please not that this is the portal and NOT portlet, so encoding the URL in a portlet way makes no sense (to me)

TIA

Michel