how to implement the Work Listener in asynch beans - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to implement the Work Listener in asynch beans - Websphere ; I developing a threading application using IBM asynch beans. I have one manager class which creates a work manager & a Worker class (class that implements work interface). I want to know that how a worker will notify the manager ...

  1. how to implement the Work Listener in asynch beans

    I developing a threading application using IBM asynch beans. I have one manager class which creates a work manager & a Worker class (class that implements work interface). I want to know that how a worker will notify the manager that it has completed its work
    (using work listener) so basically i want to make workers to notify manager that it has completed its work.

  2. Re: how to implement the Work Listener in asynch beans

    Just pass the WorkListener to doWork, and have it notify your manager class from its workCompleted callback. What problem are you encountering?

+ Reply to Thread