com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminServiceFactory - Websphere

This is a discussion on com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminServiceFactory - Websphere ; Two questions: In which jar is this class located? Why do I find it happily at runtime under RAD7 test deployment, without explicitly defining it, but I fail to find it when the application is deployed to WAS6.1.0.25? Chris Gage ...

  1. com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminServiceFactory

    Two questions:

    In which jar is this class located?

    Why do I find it happily at runtime under RAD7 test deployment, without explicitly defining it, but I fail to find it when the application is deployed to WAS6.1.0.25?

    Chris Gage
    Gage Information Services Inc.
    Raleigh, NC, USA
    +1 919 623 5764

  2. Re: com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminServiceFactory

    Hi,

    I found this class under $WAS_HOME/runtimes for a WebSphere 6.1 installation in all of the following:

    com.ibm.jaxws.thinclient_6.1.0.jar
    com.ibm.ws.admin.client_6.1.0.jar
    com.ibm.ws.webservices.thinclient_6.1.0.jar

+ Reply to Thread