SOAPAction in HTTP Header - Websphere

This is a discussion on SOAPAction in HTTP Header - Websphere ; In a JAX-WS service, I'm trying to obtain the SOAPAction content from the HTTP header. I works perfectly well if the WSDL is defined with an input/out operation; however if the WSDL is defined with an input operation, then there ...

  1. SOAPAction in HTTP Header

    In a JAX-WS service, I'm trying to obtain the SOAPAction content from the HTTP header. I works perfectly well if the WSDL is defined with an input/out operation; however if the WSDL is defined with an input operation, then there is no HTTP header.

  2. Re: SOAPAction in HTTP Header

    This looks like a WAS 7.0 FP3 bug; after going back to 7.0, everything works

+ Reply to Thread