Feature pack WAS 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Feature pack WAS 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi, i installed Feature pack for Web Services on WAS 6.1. My question is how should i install WebSphere portal 6.1 (on WAS 6.1) which will use this Feature pack ? If i normally install portal using WAS 6.1 runtime ...

  1. Feature pack WAS 6.1

    Hi,

    i installed Feature pack for Web Services on WAS 6.1.

    My question is how should i install WebSphere portal 6.1 (on WAS 6.1)
    which will use this Feature pack ?

    If i normally install portal using WAS 6.1 runtime it doesnt work (doesnt have feature pack installed).

    Regards,
    Klemen

  2. Re: Feature pack WAS 6.1

    klemen.sorcnik@amis.net wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i installed Feature pack for Web Services on WAS 6.1.
    >
    > My question is how should i install WebSphere portal 6.1 (on WAS 6.1)
    > which will use this Feature pack ?
    >
    > If i normally install portal using WAS 6.1 runtime it doesnt work (doesnt have feature pack installed).
    >
    > Regards,
    > Klemen

    The Feature pack for Web Services is not supported with WebSphere Portal
    6.1

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg27012957

+ Reply to Thread