Accessing http request object in an RPC Web Service - Websphere

This is a discussion on Accessing http request object in an RPC Web Service - Websphere ; I need to access the http request information from the impl class of an RPC web service running on WAS 6. I am trying to access the url, cookie and username info. Does anyone have any samples of how to ...

  1. Accessing http request object in an RPC Web Service

    I need to access the http request information from the impl class of an RPC web service running on WAS 6. I am trying to access the url, cookie and username info.

    Does anyone have any samples of how to do this.

    Thanks,

    KB

  2. Re: Accessing http request object in an RPC Web Service

    KB,

    Please see how to implement ServiceLifeCycle under:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21304368

    You can access the HttpServletRequest using that code.

    thanks,
    dims

  3. Re: Accessing http request object in an RPC Web Service

    Thank you for your assistance, I implemented the ServiceLifeCycle interface and now have access to all the http information.

    Thanks,

    KB

+ Reply to Thread