error while doing sync node - Websphere

This is a discussion on error while doing sync node - Websphere ; Hi Summary: i changed the ports for my dmgr and portal nodes, on my dmgr and was trying to sync nodes so the port changes can be reflected in my portal nodes also. i changed the soap ports in wsadmin.properties ...

  1. error while doing sync node

    Hi

    i changed the ports for my dmgr and portal nodes, on my dmgr and was trying to sync nodes so the port changes can be reflected in my portal nodes also. i changed the soap ports in wsadmin.properties files. there are no error i can notice in my deployment manager node, i also cleaned profiles/node/temp wstemp and config/temp directory on dmgr and portal. with below error i changed my chown and premission to 775 but still nothing work. any inputs?? i attached the syncNode.log file.

    ERROR:

    [8/2/09 12:15:44:578 CDT] 0000000b FileRepositor W ADMR0114W: The system is overwriting document cells/icw2/xdcatalognodes.config by request.
    [8/2/09 12:15:44:648 CDT] 0000000b RepositoryInp A ADFS0119E: An unexpected exception occurred: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File download failed: java.io.IOException: File download failed [404].Message: 404 Not Found for https://cepdmgr-nprd1-01.cisco.com:9...ompletion=true.
    at com.ibm.websphere.management.filetransfer.client.F ileDownloadInputStream.getStream(FileDownloadInput Stream.java:226)
    at com.ibm.websphere.management.repository.Repository InputStream.read(RepositoryInputStream.java:133)
    at java.security.DigestInputStream.read(DigestInputSt ream.java:161)
    at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.j ava:113)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.repository.FileDocument.copy Document(FileDocument.java:445)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.repository.FileDocument.writ e(FileDocument.java:288)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.repository.FileRepository.mo difyInternal(FileRepository.java:1175)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.repository.FileRepository.up dateInternal(FileRepository.java:1375)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.repository.FileRepository.up date(FileRepository.java:1307)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.repository.FileRepository.mo dify(FileRepository.java:1094)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.repository.FileRepository.mo dify(FileRepository.java:1086)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.sync.NodeSyncTask.processFol derSyncUpdate(NodeSyncTask.java:465)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.sync.NodeSyncTask.doSync(Nod eSyncTask.java:296)
    at com.ibm.ws.management.sync.NodeSyncTask.run(NodeSy ncTask.java:181)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)

    [8/2/09 12:15:44:655 CDT] 0000000b FileDocument E ADMR0105E: The system is unable to write document cells/icw2/xdcatalognodes.config: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File download failed: java.io.IOException: File download failed [404].Message: 404 Not Found for https://cepdmgr-nprd1-01.cisco.com:9...ompletion=true.
[...]
    ..
    Thanks much
    Shyam

  2. Re: error while doing sync node

  3. Re: error while doing sync node

    Hi Ananta

    Thank you so much!!! for your responce, the link you send me seems to be similar to my problem but my WAS is on 6.1.0.23 i think it should be included or might have been currupted. in my case i am not sure how it started working i changed my ports back and forth and also my admin console was not comming up so i uninstalled and installed isclite after repective trys it started working. which made me puzzled which change made it work

    Thanks
    Shyam

+ Reply to Thread