Rollout Update - Multiple war filesoy t - Websphere

This is a discussion on Rollout Update - Multiple war filesoy t - Websphere ; We typically deploy war files to our WebSphere 6.1 ND. We do updates to the code of these projects many times during the week. When we deploy we use the console and do a rollout update. My question is, if ...

  1. Rollout Update - Multiple war filesoy t

    We typically deploy war files to our WebSphere 6.1 ND. We do updates to the code of these projects many times during the week. When we deploy we use the console and do a rollout update. My question is, if we have more than one project to deploy, how can we do a rollout update to them all at once? Can we save them and then at the end to the rollout update? I ask this because it takes quite a while to do a rollout update, so some mornings it takes a lot of time.

    Thanks, janel

  2. Re: Rollout Update - Multiple war filesoy t

    Hi Janel, if you could use WAS 7 there are BLAs (Business Level Application) where you can define more artifacts as one BLA and update it (but didn't check if there is rollout update for it). And even with WAS 7 comes Job Manager with which you can schedule updates to run during the night.

    Richard

+ Reply to Thread