Re: searching for "stucked" JVMs in an error prone WAS ND 6.1environment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: searching for "stucked" JVMs in an error prone WAS ND 6.1environment - Websphere ; All details of a running websphere application server process will be printed out with the command: ps -fea | grep 409604 | less whereis 409604 is the PID I've found previously with the "ps eax" command...

  1. Re: searching for "stucked" JVMs in an error prone WAS ND 6.1environment

    All details of a running websphere application server process will be printed out with the command:

    ps -fea | grep 409604 | less

    whereis 409604 is the PID I've found previously with the "ps eax" command

  2. Re: searching for "stucked" JVMs in an error prone WAS ND 6.1environment

    On Jul 31, 2:57*am, ZOLTAN.BAN...@RAIFFEISEN.CH wrote:
    > All details of a running websphere application server process will be printed out with the command:
    >
    > ps -fea | grep 409604 | less
    >
    > whereis 409604 is the PID I've found previously with the "ps eax" command

    ND will have at least three JVMs running; node agent, deployment
    manager and server.

+ Reply to Thread