WSAdmin - Websphere

This is a discussion on WSAdmin - Websphere ; Hello, i am new to Jython.And i need to find the expiry date of the SSL Certificate using Jython. I am able to see this command on the Admin Console : AdminTask.listSignerCertificates('[-keyStoreName CellDefaultTrustStore -keyStoreScope (cell):v.a.h_ND_CELL ]') But when i run ...

  1. WSAdmin

    Hello,

    i am new to Jython.And i need to find the expiry date of the SSL Certificate using Jython. I am able to see this command on the Admin Console :

    AdminTask.listSignerCertificates('[-keyStoreName CellDefaultTrustStore -keyStoreScope (cell):v.a.h_ND_CELL ]')

    But when i run this from the back end. its not giving me the answer.

    Thanks
    Nag.

  2. Re: WSAdmin

    Try this.

    {code}

    AdminTask.listSignerCertificates('[-keyStoreName CellDefaultKeyStore -keyStoreScope (cell):cellName ]')
    AdminTask.listSignerCertificates('[-keyStoreName CellDefaultTrustStore -keyStoreScope (cell):cellName ]')

    {code}

    Anant

+ Reply to Thread