WAS7 - How to make web container using HTTP/1.0 ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS7 - How to make web container using HTTP/1.0 ? - Websphere ; Hi all, is there a way to make the web container inside WAS7 using HTTP/1.0 ? We are using GWT 1.5 in combination with an IE6 (our customer does), which requires us to respond in HTTP/1.0 to work around some ...

  1. WAS7 - How to make web container using HTTP/1.0 ?

    Hi all,

    is there a way to make the web container inside WAS7 using HTTP/1.0 ?
    We are using GWT 1.5 in combination with an IE6 (our customer does), which requires us
    to respond in HTTP/1.0 to work around some problems.

    Kind regards,

    NightHawk

  2. Re: WAS7 - How to make web container using HTTP/1.0 ?

    HTTP inbound channel (HTTP_4)

    To disable unmasked the " Use persistent keep alive connections"

    Regards,

    NightHawk

+ Reply to Thread